Saturday 20 June 2015

Shower Playlist- Throwback Mix

Like many others singing in the shower is the norm for me. So here I have collated a playlist of some of the songs I listen to in the shower, some are a mega throwback and others are pretty recent.

source


  1. Journey-Don't Stop Believin'
  2. BeyoncĂ©- Single Ladies 
  3. Amy Winehouse- Rehab 
  4. Michael Jackson- Billie Jean 
  5. Carly Rae Jackson- Call Me Maybe 
  6. Adele- Rolling In The Deep
  7. Survivor- Eye of the Tiger 
  8. B*Witched- C'est la Vie
  9. Lady Gaga- Poker Face 
  10. Spice Girls- Wannabe
  11. Katy Perry- Firework
  12. John Travolta- You're The One That I Want
  13. Kenny Loggins- Footloose
  14. Shakira- Hips Don't Lie
  15. DR. KUCHO!- Can't Stop Playing ( Makes Me High)- Oliver Heldens Vocal Edit
  16. Avicii- Waiting For Love
  17. David Guetta- Hey Mama feat. Nicky Minaj
  18. Lunchmoney Lewis- Bills
  19. Tove Lo- Talking Bodies 




Thanks

Tom

*Disclaimer- This post is not sponsored and all views are my own. All pictures are my own unless sourced otherwise*

No comments:

Post a Comment