Saturday 27 June 2015

Sense8 Review!

Sense8 more like Sense 10/10.

I loved this TV show. If you didn't know if I could have any superpower it would be telepathy so this series was definitely more of a wish than a show.

Sense8 is based around a group of people from all around the world that are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a want to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the worlds order.

source
The individuals are all from different walks of life which makes the series relatable to so many people as you can relate to at least one of the characters. I will be honest, for the first 3 episodes I wasn't too keen on the series, I know that the whole point was for the audience to connect to the characters but the series didn't offer any more information as to who the cluster (connected people) were and what they had to do with each other.



If the series was shown weekly on the TV I probably would of stopped but as the whole first season is on Netflix I kept going, and I am so glad I did. By the end I felt connected with the characters and willing them to use each others skills to survive.

There is hidden messages about life within every episode which I found pleasing and furthered my connection to the characters. The series had humour, laughter, tension and sadness in all the right places which kept me hooked and wanting to watch more.

The villain in the series known as the whisperer (Terrence Mann) was the perfect villain.

source

Congratulations to The Wachowski's who did an amazing job with this series in my opinion with the actors throughout the whole series.

Im happy to say that season 2 of Sense8 will be here some time in the future, acoording to when-will.net they are still to announce the release date but as soon as I know ill be sure to let you guys know too probably through twitter so make sure you're following me on there.

Overall this series was really good in my eyes and definitely up there with one of my favourite series I have watched. Let me know in the comments what you thought of the series in the comments below.

Thanks,

Tom

*Disclaimer- This post is not sponsored and the opinions expressed are all my own. The images used are all mine unless sources otherwise*

No comments:

Post a Comment