Saturday 6 June 2015

Beach Family Photoshoot!

Being near a beach for a week allowed me to think more creatively of what I actually could do with it. 

Of course there is great landscape shots to be had but I really thought about how I could engage people using this golden hour of light into the photos. 

Here are some of my favourites from the Beach Family Photoshoot:


Sunset at perfect height, simply love it!


This photo just makes me smile every time I see it. This was when I spontaneously jumped on my sister.  


Caught in the moment after I made my sister laugh. I really like this photo :)


 This is one of the more heavy edited photos but I like the contrast of the waves together with the hill side in the background contrasting with the sunlit sky.


This is all 3 of my sisters together. I really like this photo of all of them.


This photo works so well in black and white I feel. It really captures the mood of the clouds and sky. My sister in the mid ground gives the photo a bit more depth and love the silhouettes. You'll probably notice that I use silhouettes a lot, love the way work against a sunset.


Walking back to the car I saw this shot and just couldn't resist. Again a silhouette feel from the pole and the rocks/hills makes a great picture. Really pleased with this photo. 


L-O-V-E, works so well, give it a try yourself! 


There are a few of the photos taken on the beach, I have more which I will print off and keep but I really enjoyed this shoot. Let me know in the comments which is your favourite and if you would like to see something like again.

Thanks,

Tom

*Disclaimer- These photos belong to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment