Sunday 26 October 2014

October Playlist

.

This month has been a great month for music. My playlist contains good classic songs and brand new songs. 
  1. Lilly Wood- Prayer In C
  2. Sigma- Changing
  3. Olly Murs ft. Travey McCoy- Wrapped Up
  4. Rixton- Wait On Me
  5. Calvin Harris & John Newman- Blame
  6. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud
  7. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass
  8. Whitney Houston- I Have Nothing
  9. Imagine Dragons-Radioactive
  10. Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean- Best Mistake
This month I have been obsessed with my twin that is Sam Smith. If you know me then you take a look at this:



Top 5 Sam Smith Songs

  1. Sam Smith- Lay Me Down
  2. Sam Smith- Latch (Acoustic)
  3. Sam Smith- Not In That Way
  4. Sam Smith-Like I Can
  5. Sam Smith-Life Support
If you're interested in buying Sam Smith's newest album called In The Lonely Hour just click here.

This is my playlist for the month of October. In the comments below let me know who your celebrity twin is and what song you just can't seem to shake out of your head this month.

Thank You,

Tom

2 comments: