Sunday 23 November 2014

1.2.3. Quick Christmas Gift Guide For Men


Do you have a man in your life that is hard to buy for at Christmas? If so then I have a few products that I love that could be the perfect gift.

The 1.2.3. Christmas guide means you cannot go wrong with any 3 of these products. Of course this depends on your gentlemen as he cannot do much with a hair product if he is bald for example.

1. Hair

If the man in question loves his hair on point then you cannot go wrong with d:fi extreme hold styling cream.

This thing is amazing for those long days at work or in school where you need a long lasting product that keeps everything in place. The product is fairly cheap coming in at between £9-£11 depending on where you purchase it. You'll find a link at the bottom of this post to all the products I mention.





(Expect a full review of the product soon).

2. Fragrances

One product that you simply cannot go wrong with is a fragrance. Whether that is deodorant or aftershave its always great to stock up for the up and coming year.

The 2 products I am going to recommend is:

Sure Invisible Black and White

If your man has to always look smart then this deodorant helps prevent yellow staining which for a businessmen is idea. If you are like me and still in education, this deodorant smells fresh and long lasting meaning that you smell your deodorant when finishing your day


More Information 

Joop! Homme Eau de Toilette 

If your man likes to be noticed this fragrance will help with that. I have owned this fragrance for about 3 years straight now as I love it so much. It has a unique scent that everyone recognised. When wearing I constantly get asked as to what I'm wearing and even some people know what I'm wearing before I even tell them.

If you are looking for a long lasting, great smelling fragrance then you need to absolutely need to check this out. With the recommended retail price being £32 it could seem a little expensive however, in some stores as it coming to Christmas there is some great deals. Check at the bottom for the drugstore that is selling it for only £21.50.


3. Food

I feel that I can speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say we love food. So when it comes to Christmas why not get something we love such as, food. I'm not talking about a huge burger but something delicate and yummy.

I found a website called notonthehighstreet.com . This website sells amazing and unique things so go check them out. One thing that caught my eye was these personalised chocolate trees. This could be a great gift if your man is a chocoholic. The chocolate tree comes in at £18.


Links to purchase sites:

d:fi extreme hold styling cream- Link

Sure Invisible Black and White- Link

Joop! Homme Eau de Toilette- Link

Personalised Chocolate Tree- Link


Let me know what your secret fussy gift is in the comments below.

Thanks,

Tom







No comments:

Post a Comment