Saturday 24 January 2015

Healthy Slushie Smoothie Recipe

For Christmas my parents brought me a smoothie maker, well a Nutribullet to be precise. This machine is great at breaking up fruit and other healthy substances to make great smoothies.

My favourite smoothie I have made is the one I am sharing with you today, my very own Slushie Smoothie Recipe.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:


  • Blender
  • Frozen Watermelon 
  • Frozen Pineapple or Strawberries 
  • Ice
  • Grapes
  • Water

First take your smoothie machine cup and add around 6-8 pieces of frozen watermelon.



Then add in either 4 pieces of frozen pineapple/strawberries. I wouldn't put both pineapple and strawberry in together as your smoothie can become too thick



Then add in 2 cubes of ice. This helps to thicken the mixture but does also keep it cooler for longer. 


For more flavour I like to add in a handful of grapes. This helps to give the smoothie a nice fruity flavour but also keep it healthy. 


Then simply fill up to the max line with water and blend away.  





Let me know if you guys make this smoothie and what you think in the comments and if you do make this tag me in photos on instagram and twitter, my links are below. 

Thanks Tom.

LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment