Saturday 18 April 2015

The Walking Dead | Season 1 Review

I know, I know, I am without a doubt late to this party but I wanted to see what all the hype was about.


Season 1, well I have to say I was disappointed. I was expecting this action packed developed story with great twists and deep character development but sadly it didn't live up to my expectations. 


With that said I was gripped enough to keep watching. By no means was this a terrible TV serious I was just left wanting more. 

One thing that was a huge disappointment for me was the ending.I sat and watched the final episode for over 40 minutes just for an explosion with no real progression. 

That said I did enjoy watching the walkers/zombies. Some of them looks so realistic I would literally be so scared but some looked a little too fake if you get me, still some good makeup. 

I have been reassured that the seasons get better so I will carry on but do let me know in the comments what you thought of season 1 or if you are on a different season what you think of the series as a whole.

Thanks,

Tom

*Disclaimer*
This post is NOT sponsored.
The views expressed in this post are all mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment